14 Katsky Korins Attorneys Named 2022 New York Metro Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
Fourteen Katsky Korins LLP attorneys have been recognized in the 2022 edition of Super Lawyers, the prominent legal industry ranking. Twelve have been named “Super Lawyers,” and two were named “Rising Stars” in the recently released 2022 New York Metro listing. Partner Adrienne B Koch was also included in the Super Lawyers “Top 50 Women” list for the third year in a row.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters publication, recognizes outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The patented selection process involves peer evaluation and independent research across 12 categories.
Only the top 5% of attorneys across all 50 states and Washington, D.C. are selected to the Super Lawyers list each year.
Katsky Korins attorneys selected as 2022 “Super Lawyers” in New York Metro:
- Matthew J. Danow (Real Estate)
- Elan R. Dobbs (Business Litigation)
- Steven B. Feigenbaum (Business Litigation)
- David L. Katsky (Business Litigation)
- Adrienne B. Koch (Business Litigation)
- Louise E. Lipman (Estate & Probate)
- Barbara Lynn Pedersen (Estate & Probate)
- Valerie Tocci (Family Law)
- Meryl Lynn Unger (Business/Corporate)
- Marcy L. Wachtel (Family Law)
- Mark Walfish (Business Litigation)
- Elias M. Zuckerman (Tax)
Katsky Korins attorneys selected as 2022 “Rising Stars” in New York Metro: