13 Katsky Korins Attorneys Named 2023 New York Metro Super Lawyers
Thirteen Katsky Korins LLP attorneys have been recognized in the 2023 edition of Super Lawyers, the prominent legal industry ranking and have been named “Super Lawyers,” in the recently released 2023 New York Metro listing. Partner Adrienne B Koch was also included in the Super Lawyers “Top 50 Women” list for the fourth year in a row.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters publication, recognizes outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The patented selection process involves peer evaluation and independent research across 12 categories.
Only the top 5% of attorneys across all 50 states and Washington, D.C. are selected to the Super Lawyers list each year.
Katsky Korins attorneys selected as 2023 “Super Lawyers” in New York Metro:
- Nicholas G. Arons (International)
- Matthew J. Danow (Real Estate)
- Elan R. Dobbs (Business Litigation)
- Steven B. Feigenbaum (Business Litigation)
- David L. Katsky (Business Litigation)
- Adrienne B. Koch (Business Litigation)
- Louise E. Lipman (Estate & Probate)
- Barbara Lynn Pedersen (Estate & Probate)
- Meryl Lynn Unger (Business/Corporate)
- Marcy L. Wachtel (Family Law)
- Mark Walfish (Business Litigation)
- Ariel Weinstock (Real Estate)
- Elias M. Zuckerman (Tax)