Warren Esanu is one of the firm’s founders. Warren has extensive experience in a wide range of corporate, tax, and real estate matters. He has been instrumental in the formation, capitalization, and governance of a number of public and private companies. In addition, Warren has worked extensively on both public and private company mergers, leveraged buy-outs, acquisitions and sales, and tax matters.
Warren has represented:
- A public company in the sale of several of its subsidiaries
- A public company in an exchange of debt for equity
- The purchaser of the largest privately held hat company in the United States
- The seller of the largest privately held luggage company in the United States to a leveraged-buyout firm
- A broker dealer in a significant number of initial public offerings and private placements
Warren is a published author, an editor of a number of books and publications, and has lectured on corporate and tax matters. He has served as non-executive Chairman of the Board of a public company.